1. You need a 1 inch curling Iron.
2. Curl hair in 1inch sections.
3. Wrap hair around from root to ends curling away from your face.
4. Cup the hair as you release it from the iron.
5. While its still hot gently twirl the curls into a dread lock.
6. Make sure to handle the dread locks delicately so they keep their from til your hair is cool.
7. Shake it out.
8. Fluff it up, spray if necessary.(I don’t use hairspray with the twirl crls because they hold really well and I like for my hair to be soft and silky but it’s totally your preference.)