1. Shampoo your hair with a clarifying shampoo. Skip the conditioner. Towel dry and comb out tangles.
2. Pick one or more vibrant colors of soft pastel chalk from your local art supply.
3. Applu chalk heavily to select damp strands focusing near the ends in an artistic fashion where desired. Steer away from hair chalking at the root or scalp.
4. Allow to air dry. Do not blow dry, as that will blow chalk off of strands and into the air.
5. Once the hair is 90% dry, seal chalked strands with a hot flat iron several times until completely dry, locking chalk onte the hair.
6. Now you are ready to go out for the weekend and flaunt you locks, but make sure to avoid getting caught in the rain and wearing white. Cobalt blue chalk looks crazy exotic on dark pigments. Hair chalking on black hair will only lost tho to three sampoos at most.