I saw a video on Youtube about natural homemade face masks, lots of masks, and I thought to try this one, Banana Face Mask for a refreshed Skin, because after I saw the video I’ve did a researched about the benefits of the properties of bananas, for the skin, and I think that they are the best.
- a banana contains potassium, lectins, vitamin A, B and E
- hydrates and moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and smooth
- fades dark spots and blemishes, reduces appearance of scars
- lightens your skin tone, reduce appearance of wrinkles, prevents aging
- guards against bacterias preventing the appearance of acne
I just listed only a few of the nutrients in bananas that make it an incredible face mask ingredient for beautiful skin. If you want to know more only make a quick search on Google and you will find a lot more.
And now I will tell you the ingredients that I use for my mask :
- 1 white egg
- 1 banana
- 4 tbs natural yogurt ( but I think that you can use only 2 tbs because mine turn out a little liquid )
Mix them all together with a fork or in the blender (I’ve mixed these with the blender) and then apply it on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes until you will feel that your skin begun to dry. After the 20 minutes rinse it with warm water.
You will feel your skin refreshed and healthier.