How To :
- Step 1 : Part your hair in the middle. Spread a dime-sized amount of smoothing serum over your hair to get rid of any flyaways.
- Step 2 : Place the roll horizontally, a few inches from the bottom of the hair.
- Step 3 : Wrap the ends of the hair over the sock and continue to roll up until you get to the base of the neck, adding any loose hair as you go.
- Step 4 : Hold the roll in place and secure with bobby pins on each side and above the roll. Don’t skimp — you’ll need a bunch to keep the style in place!
- Step 5 : Fan the hair around the sock to conceal and secure with more bobby pins.
- Step 6 : And bam! you’re done!