How to :
- Step 1 : Prime with a gray cream base (try Clinique Chubby Stick for Eyes in Curvaceous Coal).
- Step 2 : Draw a thin line of black eyeliner across the upper lash line.
- Step 3 : Layer a dark gray matte shadow over the cream base for dimension.
- Step 4 : Use a silver shadow shade to highlight the crease and inner eye.
- Step 5 : Line the lower lashes, then use a slanted liner brush to top the liner with silver shadow.
- Step 6 : Finish with generous coats of black mascara on both the upper and lower lashes.