1. Tease the top of your hair a bit with a fine-tooth comb.
2. Start a braid and add in pieces as you go(french braid the top portion of your hair).
3. Pin the braid in place.
4. Scoop the rest of your hair into a high ponytail, pulling out a few pieces on either side to make it look a little more natural.
5. Tease the ponytail so it’s thick and bushy. It forms into a bun much better like this.
6. Twist your hair around the ponytail holder, creating a big top knot ballerina bun.
7. Pin bun in place and hair spray!