Many of us wish to get Botox treatment as we know that it is identified as the ideal treatment for wrinkles and other age-related blemishes. But, the problem is that we fear the ill-effects of this treatment and we are also concerned about the cost involved in this treatment. Even, some of us have a fear of the injections given during Botox.
The best alternative:
Will you believe me when I say that there is the best alternative to Botox that can bring you similar effects right from your home? Yes, let me introduce a mask that can bring you a similar effect as Botox. But, more importantly, you can prepare this mask right at the comfort of your home from easily available ingredients.
Ingredients that can hide the signs of aging:
Of course, the ingredients to be added to make this mask at home are not magical ingredients. They are not effective enough in stopping aging. But, absolutely they can hide the aging signs and can delay the aging process in an effective manner. More importantly, you can get the results pretty much quickly. Also, the ingredients are affordable and you can make your skin firm with this mask and you will also feel more revitalized. Here is the list of ingredients involved:
- Sour cream – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh carrot juice – 5 tablespoons
- Cornmeal – 1-2 tablespoons
How to make the mask with these ingredients?
Take about 100-150 ml of water in a container. Then, add the cornmeal and leave it over medium heat. Then, you should mix the ingredients until it turns out to be a thick paste. Just remove the container from the heat and wait until it gets cold. Now, add the carrot juice and also the sour cream and combine until you get everything added as a smooth paste.
How to apply?
Before actually applying the mask, make sure that your face is thoroughly washed. Then, apply the mask on the areas of wrinkles or on the weak areas of your face and leave the mask for about half-an-hour. Finally, rinse your face with warm water. If the paste still remains, you can use it once again or twice for applying on your face. So, remember to put the remaining mask in a container and place it in the refrigerator. To get the best effects, you are recommended to apply the treatment for 3-5 times a week.
Benefits of ingredients:
These three ingredients in the homemade face mask can bring many skin care benefits like those mentioned below:
- As the sour cream is rich in lactic acid and fat, it will naturally improve the texture of your skin. In addition, it is effective in improving collagen production. It is included in many skin-care products as a natural exfoliant.
- Fresh carrot juice can make an excellent contribution of Vitamin A for the skin. In addition, carrot is also rich in the calcium, potassium, magnesium, and vitamins in K, E, D and C that will improve your skin tone.
- Cornmeal is a natural exfoliant. It is effective in removal of dead skin cells and also dirt. In addition, it is also rich in folic acid, iron, zinc, and antioxidants, thereby making it the best choice for the skin care routine.