Get Rid of Cellulite!
Every woman wants to get rid of cellulite. All women deal with cellulite. Cellulite is just part of being a woman. As a professional skin therapist, I am going some tips with you that will help diminish it. I will also share tips to keep it from coming back. As a bonus, I will also share quick tips you can use on your journey to get rid of cellulite.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite
Cellulite is caused by fat deposits under the dermis that are laced with toxins. Creams won’t help because the dimples are actually underneath the dermis and epidermis. The problem comes from the inside, so we must fix it from the inside.
There are two parts to cellulite-
- Fat Deposits
We must tackle both problems from the inside to get rid of cellulite. These are long term solutions.
To decrease your fat deposits, you should do the following:
- Do one hour of cardio, three times a week
- Squats and lunges will also tone the area, helping to prevent more cellulite in the future
- Drink half your weight in water, in ounces (If you weigh 100 lbs, you should drink 50 ounces of water)
- Reduce (or remove) salty and proceeded foods from your diet
- Reduce (or remove) your alcohol intake
To remove toxins, try the following:
- Dry Brushing
- Deeply massage the areas with cellulite to break down the toxins so they separate from the fat, and can be removed from the body
Some quick fixes include:
- A spray tan to camouflage the cellulite
- Massaging/exfoliating with coffee grounds in a hot shower. The heat and caffeine will help get the blood flowing, which will create a temporary tightening effect.
I hope you all liked these pro tips on how to get rid of cellulite. Have these tips worked for you? How do you combat cellulite? I’d love to read in the comments. Until next time! Be Beautiful.