- Start with clean hair and section off the bottom half, securing the top half with a clip.
- Take a small section of your hair and twist the hair. Mist the section with a water bottle.
- Take your soft chalk pastel stick and rub over the section while twisting the strand back and forth. Repeat over as many sections as desired.
- To get the color to stick around, run a flat iron or curling iron through your hair, then spraying with a light hair spray.
- Be creative after chalking your hair! Style in a messy bun or braids to show off the vibrant colors!