1. Start with a section of hair from each side. The section should be from the top of the head, straight down behind both ears.
2. Take both pieces and twist them back and pin them together at the back of the head. This style has a soft look, so don’t make anything too tight.
3. Now take another section from behind each ear and twist them back and pin them in just below your first twists.
4. Now take two more pieces from below your last twists, twist them back, and pin them beneath.
5. Now take everything that is left hanging, and twist it into a very loose bun, and pin it right on top of your first side twists.
6. This hairstyle should feel both loose and soft, yet very structured and secure.