It is understandable why you want to learn how to get rid of the unwanted hair from your upper lip with natural ways. The truth is that we don’t like hair over the upper lip because it totally ruins the beauty of our awesome facial look. Certain cosmetic creams, waxing, tweezing and bleaching are only able to bring temporary results, but even worse – these techniques only accelerate and promote hair growth.
Here are the 7 best natural home remedies for efficiently eliminating hair from your upper lip
- Turmeric and milk: you need to prepare a mixture of one bowl of milk and a little bit of turmeric and mix them well together, until you obtain a paste. Apply the obtained mixture on the hair area of your upper lip and let it dry. Finally, rub it down with water.
- Turmeric and water: you will prepare the same mixture like in the first method; it’s just that instead of milk, you’re going to use water this time. Mix water and turmeric well together, until you obtain a thick paste. Apply the mixture on the hair area over your upper lip and let it dry for half of hour. You finally need to remove the mixture by simply washing it down or rubbing gently. Repeat this process for one month. Hair growth will be thus slowed down or perhaps, it will stop growing.
- Water, sugar and lemon: mix these three ingredients well together and apply the obtained mixture on the area over your upper lips. After you’ve left the mixture stay there for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, you can wash it down with cold water.
- Eggs, corn flour and sugar: in this case, you’ll take the white of one egg and add one tablespoon of sugar and one tablespoon of corn flour. Mix the ingredients well together until you obtain a thick paste. Apply the paste on your upper lip area and let it dry. Once done, peel it off. Do this 2 to 4 times on a weekly basis. The regular use of this paste will efficiently slow down hair growth.
- Chana dal flour, turmeric and milk: blend these 3 ingredients well together until you obtain a thick paste. Add one teaspoon of fresh cream in the mixture, before applying the paste over your upper lip. Then apply the paste and let it dry. Finally, you need to rub it off in the opposite direction of hair growth. This paste will immediately remove hair.
- Sugar and lemon juice: in a pan, add 2 teaspoons of sugar and heat it up and then add one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice. Mix the ingredients well together until you obtain a thick paste. Let the mixture cool down and then apply it on the hair. You will then place a cotton cloth on the pasted hair. Rub the area up and down gently with the cloth.
- Turmeric, Besan and yoghurt: prepare the mixture with these three ingredients and then massage the area over your upper lip gently with this paste. Once ready, let the mixture get dry and then rub the area in the opposite direction of hair growth. The final step is to wash the area with water.
Now that you became familiar with the 7 best home remedies for efficiently removing undesired hair from your upper lip area, you will definitely choose the best one and give it a try as soon as you can.