Everybody, all around the world is getting frustrated if their teeth are getting yellowish, making them look so unattractive and unhealthy. Well, before you start running to all kind of stores and pharmacies for spending lots of money on products which not only that are not efficient al all, but moreover, they are full of chemicals and toxic additives which will harm your teeth even more; you should try some 100% natural and cheap remedies, which you can prepare by yourself, at home.
- Discoloration caused by exogenous factors. Croatofage bacteria from the mouth, drink coffee, tea, cigarettes, wine. It occurs when chromogenic substances from the food are staining the enamel layer of the tooth.
- Disctomie caused by intrinsic factors (endogenous causes , occurring during the formation of tooth enamel). Factors: administering tetracycline at a young age or during pregnancy, ingestion of large amounts of fluoride during childhood, avitaminosis A and B, because of genetics. In this case, the dentin layer is affected by abnormal coloring.
3. Discoloration caused by age (a combination of endogenous and exogenous causes ) – with aging, yellowing dentin and enamel is getting tight. Allowing dentin to be seen. This, combined with exogenous factors are contributing to the sharp teeth yellowing over time.
So, if you have this kind of problem with your teeth, here is the natural remedy with apples that I told you about:
Apples are magic for the good looking aspect of our healthy, from our organism, to our hair and back. They improve saliva creation, which happens to be the body’s integrated washing component. This particular food are rich in vitamin C, which helps to prevent periodontal condition as well as gingivitis. You can wash your teeth with some smashed apple and they will efficiently whiten. Additionally, it is said that you can mix the apple with carrots and celery and the results will highly improve. Apples, carrots together with celery behave similar to organic stain removers. You can blend some apple, carrot and celery together and wash your teeth with the resulting paste or you could just rub your teeth with the fruits, separately.
-Apples are containing antioxidant phytonutrients with powerful roles as lutein-zeaxanthin , beta-carotene, quercetin and vitamin C. These antioxidants fight free radicals, thereby assuring proper operation and longevity of all cells and they are also eliminating the toxins from our body. The apple contains B vitamins : vitamin B1 (thiamine ) , B2 ( riboflavin ) , B3 , B5 , B6, B9 . The apple is a good source of folic acid (vitamin B9 ) involved in the synthesis of nucleic acids that form the DNA . Apples contain niacin (vitamin B3) and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) involved in carbohydrate metabolism and lipid protidic. Apples contain lots of pyridoxine (vitamin B6) essential to the functioning of the nervous system.
– The biochemical content of the carrots is highly diversified, which explains the many benefits in feeding and maintaining the whole body health. In addition to vitamin A ( 120 microns . 100 g ), there are also the vitamins B1 , B2 , B6 , C , E , K , P , PP , which explains the need for a root sustained consumer in the event of severe vitamin deficiency. In parallel, it offers a wealth of minerals, absolutely necessary for growth and human health: iron (7% ) , potassium, phosphorus , calcium, magnesium, etc.
The therapeutic effects are due to other organic compounds such as carbohydrates ( 6% ), especially levulose, and dextrose, pectin, proteins, glycolipids, phospholipids, sterols, lecithins, fatty acids ( linoleic acid, palmitic ), amino acid ( asparagine ) and daucarina – a powerful vasodilator in the brain.
– Celery is containing vitamin A, B , C , K , PP , and minerals such as potassium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, etc.