How to Prevent Calluses on Feet:
Hello beauties! Today’s post is all about How to Prevent Callouses on Feet! As a makeup artist and esthetician, its goes without saying that I stand on my feet all day every day. And as those of you reading this who work standing on your feet too, you understand how easily calluses can form on our tired feet. I recently discovered a new beauty solution that will treat and prevent pesky calluses! Additionally, it also prevents foot odor! I’m excited to share this fresh beauty tip on how to prevent calluses on feet with you all.
How to Prevent Calluses on Feet
It’s super easy. All you have to do is rub Sally’s Beauty Supply Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil on clean feet before putting on your shoes!
Here are the highlights:
- The Oil is less than $3 at Sally Beauty Supply.
- You can apply it to clean feet before putting on your flats
- Focus rubbing in the oil where you get more calluses
- A little goes a long way! Over-doing it can make your feet too slippery in the shoes
- This will cushion your feet to prevent calluses and raw skin
- I prefer this over bandaids on the back of my ankles to prevent cuts
- It will also prevent odor
- For faster results, you can wear it over night with socks to help penetrate deeper
- Tea Tree is also anti-fungal, which is great for feet
Thanks for reading this review and beauty tip. I’m excited about this discovery. I actually originally bought Sally’s Beauty Supply Hollywood Beauty Tea Tree Oil to use in scalp treatments. I’m happy I can use it in more than one way! I hope you all enjoyed this blog on How to Prevent Calluses on Feet. Until next time. Be beautiful!