- 1 : Grab a small section of hair and backcomb it to create a pomp.
- 2 : Twist at the back and secure with a bobby pin.
- 3 : Loosely French braid the hair and secure with an elastic. Keep it a little messy!
- 4 : Clamp the banana clip through the hair and around the sides of the braid.
- 5 : Pull the braid apart to loosen.
- 6 : Then pin pieces of the braid around the banana clip to hide it and fluff where needed.
- 7 : Roll the rest of the braid up toward the nape of the neck.
- 8 : Secure with bobby pins!
- 9 : Spray with flexible-hold hairspray.