I tried every product on the market, from the cheapest to the most expensive, but after I spent a lot of money, I solved the problem with the help of herbal recipes.
Greasy hair is not considered a disease, contrary oils protect the hair and give it health. But if your hair is greasy in just two days of cleaning, you may have a problem.
This can also happen after consuming foods rich in oil. Oil production is linked to the scalp, indicating that the pH is imbalanced. You have to keep your scalp clean, but that does not mean you have to wash your hair every day, because the chemicals in shampoos can aggravate the problem. Let me be your guide to the world of natural remedies.
Apple cider vinegar
Most times, if you have oily hair, the pH is affected too. Apple cider vinegar can balance the pH and the oil from the scalp. Apple cider vinegar can make the hair shiny and softy.
1. Put two or three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water.
2. After you wash your hair with a mild shampoo, rinse with this solution.
3. Allow several minutes then rinse with cool water.
Besides apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, because of its acidity, helps balance the pH of the scalp. Lemon juice also contains vitamins and minerals to maintain healthy hair.
1. Squeeze two lemons in two cups of distilled water. Add three tablespoons of honey to make a thicker composition (optional).
2. Massage the mixture on your scalp for a few minutes.
3. Leave on for five minutes, then rinse.